Two Component PU Adhesive for Honeycomb and Sandwich Panel (Flexibond 8205)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8205
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: High Adhesion Strength
- V Iscosity (After Mixing): 4000-6000MPa.S (Brookfield – Rvt 6/20)
- Pot Life (23ºC): 40-60mins
- Hardness Shore D: Approx 65
- Shelf Life (Resin): 12 Months
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- Transport Package: 25kg+5kg Pail, 1250kg+250kg/Drum
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing and Thermosetting
- The Color After Mixing: Light Yellow
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 5:1
- Open Time (23ºC, 50%Rh): 65-80 Mins
- Shear Strength: ≥ 10MPa (Aluminum Alloy)
- Shelf Life (Hardener): 6 Months
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Flexibond 8205 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive is suitable for sandwich structural bonding, and for various other substrates, such as wood, prefabricated plastic, polyurethane sandwich panel, foam panel, polystyrene foam board, glass fiber, steel panel, concrete materials. The adhesive is of good adhesion and good weather resistance. It is solvent free, environmental friendly.
(1) Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
(2) Cures fast, shortens the pressing time
(3) No irritant gas during applying and curing process.
(4) Good humidity and heat resistance
|Component A(Base)||Component B(Hardener)|
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Chemical base||Multiplehydroxyl compound||PAPI|
|The color after mixing||Light yellow|
|Density (before curing)||1.62g/ cm3||1.2g/ cm3|
|V iscosity||7000-7500mpa. S||250mpa. S|
|V iscosity (after mixing)||4000-4500mpa. S|
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||100||20|
|Application time (25)||25-30mins|
|Open time (25)||50 mins|
|Hardness shore D (GB/T 531-2008)||Around 65|
|Tensile strength (GB/T 528-1998)||≥ 8MPa|
|Flatwise tensile strength (GB/T 1452-2005)||≥ 2Mpa|
|Shear strength (GB/T 7124-2008)||≥ 10Mpa (Aluminum alloy)|
|Shelf life (unopened below 25)||12 months||6 months|
It depends on the condition of the substrate surface. Generally, the consumption is 200-400G/M2.
(2) Mixing ratio
Flexibond 8205A/Flexibond 8205B=5: 1 (by weight). Mix manually or mechanically strictly conform to the proportion and stir fast for 1-2 minutes till mix uniformly.
(3) Application Temperature
Mix at the room temperature. If the temperature is too high or too low, the open time and curing rate will be affected.
(4) Compounding pressure
Raise the compounding pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming.
Apply the adhesive at the temperature of 25. The pressing machine can be taken off after the adhesive applied 5-6 hours. The adhesive cures completely within 7 days at the temperature of 25. The higher the temperature is, the faster it cures. It achieves 80% compound strength within 30 minutes at the temperature of 80.
(6) Working Condition
Apply the adhesive at the temperature of 5-30, relative humidity <80. The curing rate will be affected if the temperature is too high. And it will cause bubble if the humidity it too high.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Our Company and Certificate