One Component Polyurethane Foam Adhesive (Flexibond 8083)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8083
- Morphology: Solvent
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Solid Content (%): 83±2
- Curing Rate (23ºC, 50%Rh): Can Move to The Next Step (Cold Press) Within 5-8h
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Woodworking
- Classification: Room Curing
- Viscosity (25ºC, Mpas): 2000-3000
- Tack Free Time (Mins, 23ºC, 50%Rh): 50-80
- Uses: Building Material Bonding
- Transport Package: 20kg Pail
- Origin: China
Flexibond 8083 is a one component moisture curable polyurethane foam adhesive. It is of fast curing speed, high bonding strength, good weather resistance, and it is easy to use.
Viscosity (25ºC, mPaS): 2000-3000
Solid content (%): 83±2
Tack free time (mins, 23ºC, 50%RH): 50-80 (different with seasons)
Curing rate (23ºC, 50%RH): Can move to the next step (cold press) within 5-8h
Flexibond 8083 can bond various kinds of metal, wood, honeycomb paperboard, rockwool, perlite, calcium silicate board and etc. It is widely used for security doors, insulation and decoration integrated board, etc.
1. Clean the surface of the substrates, which should be of no grease or rust corrosion.
2. In order to insure the bonding strength, the adhesive should be scraped uniformly on the surface of the substrates. The adhesive can be scraped with brush or plastic scraper. The adhesive film cannot be too thick, and the open time cannot be too long.
3. Pay attention to the adhesive coating speed. It requires fast operations in the summer time. Do not move to the press machine after the adhesive' tack free. The adhesive can be processed with cold or hot pressing. If processed with cold processing, it takes at least 5-8h (relates with temperature); and if processed with hot processing, it takes 40-60mins (recommended temperature is 70-80ºC). It takes more than 10 hours to achieve a high strength. The adhesive dosage varies with substrates.
Storage and Shelf life
The product should be stored in well ventilated, dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight. The adequate temperature for storage is 15-25ºC. The shelf life is 6 months if stored adequately.
Our Company and Certificate