Two Component Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant for Corner Angle Frame Assembly for Windows and Doors (Flexibond 8100)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8100
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Reaction
- Density (Resin): 1.35 G/Cm^3
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Initial Curing Time: 1.5 - 2 H
- Shore D Hardness: 50 - 70
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: White
- Color After Mixing: Light Yellow
- Density (Hardener): 1.75 G/Cm^3
- Work Time: 40 Min
- Temperature for Application: 5 - 30 ºC
- Tear Strength: ≥ 10 MPa
- Transport Package: 310ml a+310ml B Twin Plastic Cartridge
- Origin: China
Flexibond 8100A/B is a two-component polyurethane adhesive sealant which is applicable in structural adhesion and sealing for wood, plastic prefabricated parts, polyurethane block board, cystosepiment, aluminum panel, Styrofoam panel, fiberglass panel, aluminum panel, steel plate, etc. The sealant is environmental friendly and volatile solvent free with high bonding strength and good weather resistance.
(1) Good thixotropy, no sagging
(2) Excellent adhesion to substrates
(3) Good heat and weather resistance.
(4) High curing rate
(5) No irritant gas during curing.
(6) Color can be adjusted.
|Component A(Resin)||Component B(Hardener)|
|Cure mechanism||Addition reaction|
|Foundations of chemistry||Polyhydroxy compond||Polyisocyanates|
|State||White uniform paste||Light yellow uniform paste|
|The state after mixing||Light yellow uniform paste|
|Density (before curing)||1.35g/cm3||1.75g/cm3|
|Mixing proportion (weight)||1||1|
|Tack-free time (25c)||≤ 50 min|
|Application time (25c)||20-30 min|
|Temperature for application||5-30 ºC|
|Hardness shore D (DIN53505)||50-70|
|Tensile strength (DIN52504)||≥10MPa|
|Tear strength||≥10MPa (relative with the substrate)|
|Shelf life||12 months||6 months|
Make sure the cleanness of the substrates before application of the adhesive.
Application No. 1 (packed in drum or A&B jointed cartridge):
Pour or extrude A and B in a certain container in the proportion of 1: 1.
Stir the mixture with certain equipment (electric mixer or stick).
Apply with a scraper or other tools.
Application No. 2 (packed in A&B jointed cartridge):
Put the cartridge into the manual or pneumatic applicator gun.
Remove the stopper at the top the cartridge, and screw the extrusion-type nozzle, and then cut the nozzle into a suitable shape and size according to your need.
Start the applicator gun and give up the sealant for the first 20cm, then apply to the substrates or the place for sealing.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
Flexibond 8100A: 20kg/drum, Flexibond 8100B: 20kg/drum. The package could be adjust according to the customer's need.
(310ml+310ml) A&B jointed cartridge.
Our Company and Certificate