Two Component Polyurethane Adhesive for Honeycomb and Sandwich Panel Laminating (Flexibond 8204)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Transport Package:||24kg+6kg/Barrel, 1000kg+250kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8204
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Low Viscosity, Good Penetration, a Bit Foaming
- Color: Light Yellow
- V Iscosity (After Mixing): 6000-10000MPa.S (Brookfield–rvt 6/20)
- Pot Life (23ºC): 30-50mins
- Hardness Shore D: Approx 60
- The Color After Mixing: Light Yellow
- Shelf Life (Hardener): 6 Months
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing and Thermosetting
- Composition: Organic Material
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 4:1
- Open Time (23ºC, 50%Rh): 50-60mins
- Shear Strength: ≥6MPa (Aluminum Alloy)
- Shelf Life (Resin): 12 Months
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Origin: China
Flexibond 8204 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive which is widely applied to manufacture heat-insulation and decoration integrated plate, ceiling board and metal partition of clean rooms.
It is suitable for various substrates, such as galvanized sheets, calcium silicate board, glass magnesium board, rock wool, PU foam, expanded polystyrene foam board, extruded polystyrene foam board, phenolic board, etc. The volume of adhesive will be expanded during the curing process.
(1) Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
(2) Cures fast, shortens heat or cold setting time.
(3) Foam percentage 50-100%, benefits to fill cracks between the substrates.
(4) Solvent free, environmental friendly.
(5) Good humidity and heat resistance.
Technical Data of Flexibond 8204
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Chemical base||Multiplehydroxyl compound||PAPI|
|The coloraftermixing||Light yellow|
|Density (beforecuring)||1.6 g/cm3||1.2 g/cm3|
(Brookfield - RVT 6/20)
(Brookfield - RVT 2/50)
|Viscosity (aftermixing)||6000-10000mpa.s (Brookfield-RVT 6/20)|
|Mixingratio (by weight)||100||25|
|Pot life||30-50 mins|
|Open time (23, 50%RH)||50-60 mins|
|HardnessshoreD(GB/T 531-2008)||Approx 60|
|Shear strength (GB/T 7124-2008)||≥6Mpa (Aluminum alloy)|
|Shelflife (unopened below 25)||12months||6months|
Prepare a clean and dry drum for mixing the adhesive.
Mixing tool: Sticks for manual mixing or electric mixer.
Electronic scale: It would be better if the electronic scale can accurately weight to one decimal.
(2)Substrates Surface Treatment:
The substrates should be clean and dry and of no grease, dust, or other contaminations. The substrates can be cleaned by alcohol or acetone. If the metal surface is coated with primer, or the surface is polished, the adhesion can be improved significantly.
(3)Flexibond 8204/Flexibond 8200=4: 1
The resin (8204) should be uniformly stirred before it is mixed with the hardener (8200). Mix the two components uniformly. Mix for 1-2 more minutes after the two components color is well mixed. Use up the mixer as soon as possible before its pot life, or less frequent principle can be taken.
The adhesive can be coated with spreading machine, rollers or serrated scrapers manually. The adhesive should be coated uniformly on the substrate surface. The recommended dosage is 200-400G/M2. The dosage varies with the roughness of the substrate surface.
The adhesive should be coated within its pot life.
Substrates have been coated with adhesive should be pressed within open time, or the adhesion strength will be affected. Raise the compounding pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming.
The curing speed and the time to form adhesion vary with the temperature. The curing speed is slower and it takes longer time for pressing as the temperature is lower; The curing speed is faster and it takes shorter time for pressing as the temperature is higher. The pressing time is 4 hours under 23.
(7) Working Condition
Recommended working condition: Temperature 5-30, relative humidity <80. The curing speed will be affected if the temperature is too low. And too much bubble will be formed if the humidity is too high.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
Resin: 24kg/drum, 1000kg/drum
Hardener: 6kg/drum, 250kg/drum
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Our Company and Certificate