Polyurethane Adhesive for Honeycomb and Sandwich Stuctural Bonding (Flexibond 8213)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8213
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Resin
- Promoter Composition: Hardener
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- Density of Hardener: 1.2±0.05 G/ Cm^3
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 5:1
- Open Time (23ºC, 50%Rh): 80-120 Min
- Shear Strength: ≥10 MPa (Aluminum Alloy)
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Building Materials
- Classification: Poly Addition
- Characteristic: High Adhesion Strength
- Color: Light Yellow
- Density of Resin: 1.50±0.05 G/Cm^3
- V Iscosity (After Mixing): 8000-10000 MPa.S
- Pot Life (23ºC): 50-80 Min
- Hardness Shore D: Approx 80
- Flat Tension Strength: ≥ 1.0 MPa
- Transport Package: 25kg+5kg Barrel
- Origin: China
Flexibond 8213/Flexibond 8200 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive which is applied for structural bonding for various substrates, such as aluminum honeycomb, wood, PU foam, polystyrene foam board, glass fiber-reinforced plastic, aluminum plate and steel plate, etc.
(1) Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
(2) Cures fast, shortens heat or cold setting time.
(3) Solvent free, environmental friendly.
(4) Good humidity and heat resistance.
Technical Data Sheet of Flexibond 8213
|Flexibond 8213 (Resin)||Flexibond 8200 (Hardener)|
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Chemical base||Multiplehydroxyl compound||PAPI|
|The coloraftermixing||Light yellow|
|Density (beforecuring)||1.50±0.05 g/cm3||1.2±0.05 g/cm3|
|Mixingratio (by weight)||5||1|
|Open time (50%RH)||80-120mins|
|HardnessshoreD(GB/T 531-2008)||Approx 80|
|Shear strength (GB/T 7124-2008)||≥10 Mpa (Aluminum alloy)|
|Flat tension strength (GB/T 1452-2005)||≥1 Mpa|
|Shelflife (unopened below 25)||12months||6months|
(1) Adhesive Coating:
The recommended dosage is 200-400 g/m2. The dosage varies with the roughness of the substrate surface.
(2) Mixing Ratio
Flexibond 8213/Flexibond 8200=5: 1 (by weight)
The resin (8213) should be uniformly stirred before it is mixed with the hardener (8200). Mix the two components uniformly. Mix for 1-2 more minutes after the two components color is well mixed.
(3) Adhesive Coating Temperature:
The adhesion should be taken within its open time. The open time and curing speed will be affected if the temperature is too high or too low.
Raise the pressing pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming.
(5) Pressing time
The pressing time is 6-8 hours. The adhesive is fully cured in 7 days. The higher the temperature is, the faster the curing is. The pressing time can reach 30 mins under the temperature of 80.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
(1) The adhesive sealant should be used up once mixed. The remaining sealant cannot be used if viscosity appears too large or its state is like jelly.
(2) Do not apply the product together with other adhesives. Please enquire to our technicians if you have such a need.
(3) The information and recommendations related to the application and end-use of COMENS' products are given in good faith based on COMENS' current knowledge and experience of the products when properly stored, handled and applied under normal conditions. This information must on no account be used as a substitute for necessary prior tests which alone can ensure that a product is suitable for a given use, due to the practical differences in materials, substrates and actual site conditions. Users are requested to check that they are in possession of the latest version of this documents and COMENS' is at their disposal to supply any additional information.
Our Company and Certificate