One Component Polyurethane Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Installation (Surtek 3576)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Surtek3576
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Prepolymer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Green
- Curing Mechanism: Moisture-Curing
- Density: 1.35±0.1 Kg/L
- Solid Content: 100%
- Tensile Strength: 1.5 - 2.0 MPa
- Set to Light Foot Traffic: ~ 12 Hours
- Transport Package: 1000kg 250kg Pail
- Origin: Beijing, China
- Bonding Function: PU Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Joint Installation
- Application: Synthetic Turf
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Uses: Artificial Turf Installation Adhesive
- Viscosity: 50000±5000
- Tack-Free Time: 60 - 100 Min
- Shore a Hardness: 50 - 60
- Elongation at Break: 200 % - 300 %
- Trademark: Surtek
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Surtek 3576 is a one-component polyurethane adhesive which is used for bonding jointing strips between synthetic grass sheets.
(1) No solvent, no odor, environmental friendly (SGS, REACH certificate)
(2) Good thixotropy, easy to use
(3) Fast cure, Good adhesion and elasticity
(4) Resistant to hot water, acid, alkali and salt aging
Technical Data of Surtek 3576
*Testing temperature 23ºC and 50% RH
|Viscosity (23ºC,7# rotor&50RPM)||50000±5000|
|Solid Content (%)||100|
|Tack-free Time (min)||60-100|
|Hardness (Shore A)||50-60|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||1.5-2.0|
|Elongation at Break (%)||200-300|
|Set to light foot traffic||~12|
|Recommend working temperature||5-30 ºC|
|Shelf life (under 25ºC)||6 months|
According to the synthetic grass usage, substrates must be prepared according to current regulations and standards.
Synthetic Grass Preparation
Unroll and spread out the synthetic grass for several hours before starting installation to allow internal tension caused by the packaging to be reduced.
Empty barrel for mixing the adhesive: Must be clean and dry.
Mixing tool: Stick for mixing manually or electric mixer.
(2) Applying Process
Apply the adhesive with suitable notched trowel.
Coat the adhesive onto the joint tape.
The adhesive consumption is 0.8-1kg/m2. Every 10kg adhesive can coat 50-65m joint tape (width 20cm).
After adhesive coated, please press synthetic grass within the adhesive tack free time. (Please refer to the technical data sheet).
Bond synthetic grass joint strips and press within adhesive open time, or the adhesion effect will be affected. Increase the pressure as high as possible with affecting the material forming.After the adhesive initial curing (23ºC, 12hours), the pressure can be released then.
Recommended Cleaner: dichloromethane, ethyl acetate.
10kg, 20kg plastic barrel; 600ml sausage
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Storage and Shelf Life
The product remains stable for 6 months if stored in its original sealed container, under shady and ventilated condition, avoiding direct sunlight and rain.
Recommended storage temperature: 0-30ºC.
(1) If the adhesive cannot be used up once, the remaining adhesive should be sealed well in the container. If the adhesive get too viscous, it cannot be used anymore.
(2) Keep the adhesive temperature under 30ºC.The working time will be affected if the adhesive temperature is too high.
(3) Do not apply the product together with other adhesives. Please enquire to our technicians if you have such a need.
Our Company and Certificate