One Component Polyurethane Adhesive Sealant for Aluminum Window Buiding (Flexibond 8818)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||72000000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||310ml Plastic Cartridge|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8818
- Morphology: White Paste
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Appearance: Uniform Paste
- Density: ~ 1.35 G/Cm^3
- Shear Strength: ≥ 8 MPa
- Application Temperature: 5 - 40 ºC
- Characteristics: High Bonding Strength
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Construction, Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing
- Color: White
- Solid Content: ≥ 98%
- Tack Free Time (23 ºC ,50% Rh): 15 - 30 Min
- Temperature Limited: - 30 to 80 ºC
- Application Humidity: ≤ 80%
- Shelf Life: 9 Months
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Flexibond 8818 is a one-component high-strength polyurethane adhesive mainly used in the various window-and-door-construction for the bonding of aluminum corner angles into the profile hollow spaces.
(1) High bonding strength. The adhesive can enhance the overall strength for aluminum-window-and-door.
(2) Fast cured, improves the productivity.
(3) The adhesive has elasticity after curing, which can solve the problem of leakage, deformation and cracking.
(4) Easy to use. The adhesive can be extruded both by manual and mechanical way.
(5) Good weather resistance, which can increase the life the windows and doors.
(6) Increase the air tightness and water tightness.
Technical Data of Flexibond 8818
|Appearance||White, homogeneous paste|
|Density||About 1.35 g/cm3|
|Tack free time (25c, %RH)||15-30 min|
|Curing rate (25 ºC, 50%RH)||2.5 mm/24h|
|Time of application (25 ºC)||15-30mins|
|Tensile strength||Around 10MPa|
|Tear strength||Around 8MPa|
|Temperature limit||-30 ºC~80 ºC|
|Application temperature||5-40 ºC|
Assure that the surface is clean and dry, with no oil or other contaminations.
Flexibond 8818 is applied in a caterpillar shape directly from the cartridge into the profile. The adhesive hardens up with moisture, The adhesive should be normally be put on the corner of two cutting surfaces, corner points code card, profile cutting surface. Corner connection quite is painted as needed.
310ml plastic cartridge
Storage and Shelf Life
The product has a shelf life of 9 months if kept under the temperature of 15-25, avoid direct sunlight.
Our Company and Certificate