One Component Polyurethane Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Installation (Flexibond 8010)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8010
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Prepolymer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Green
- Curing Mechanism: Moisture-Curing
- Density: ~1.10 Kg/L
- Recommend Working Temperature: 5-30ºC
- Set to Light Foot Traffic: ~ 12 Hours
- Transport Package: 1000kg 250kg Pail
- Origin: Beijing, China
- Bonding Function: PU Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Joint Installation
- Application: Synthetic Turf
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Uses: Artificial Turf Installation Adhesive
- Viscosity (25ºC): Flowable and of a Bit Thixotropy
- Solid Content: 100%
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Flexibond 8010 is a one-component polyurethane adhesive which is used for bonding jointing strips between synthetic grass sheets.
(1) No solvent, no odor, environmental friendly (SGS, REACH certificate)
(2) Good flowability, easy to use, low consumption
(3) Fast cure, good adhesion and elasticity
(4) Resistant to hot water, acid, alkali and salt aging
Technical Data of Flexibond 8010
*Testing temperature 23ºC and 50% RH
According to the synthetic grass usage, substrates must be prepared according to current regulations and standards.
Synthetic Grass Preparation
Unroll and spread out the synthetic grass for several hours before starting installation to allow internal tension caused by the packaging to be reduced.
Empty barrel for mixing the adhesive: Must be clean and dry.
Mixing tool: Stick for mixing manually or electric mixer.
(2) Applying Process
Apply the adhesive with suitable brush, roller or notched trowel
Coat the adhesive onto the back of the synthetic grass and the joint tape. If only coated on the joint tape, the adhesive consumption should be increased.
The adhesive consumption is 200-500g/m².
After adhesive coated, please press synthetic grass within the adhesive open time. (Please refer to the technical data)
Bond synthetic grass joint strips and press within adhesive open time, or the adhesion effect will be affected. Increase the pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming. After passing the pressing time, then the pressure can be released.
Recommended Cleaner: dichloromethane, ethyl acetate.
10kg, 20kg plastic barrel; 600ml sausage
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Storage and Shelf Life
Storage condition: Please store in the original sealed container, under shady and ventilated condition, avoiding direct sunlight and rain. Recommended storage temperature: 0-30ºC.
Under the above storage condition, the product shelf life is 12 months.
(1) If the adhesive cannot be used up once, the remaining adhesive should be sealed well in the container. If the adhesive get too viscous, it cannot be used anymore.
(2) Keep the adhesive temperature under 30ºC.The working time will be affected if the adhesive temperature is too high.
(3) Do not apply the product together with other adhesives. Please enquire to our technicians if you have such a need.
Stella Gao |Mobile & What`s app: 0086-13918506110