Polyurethane Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Installation (Flexibond 8265)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||1000kg 250kg Pail|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8265
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Prepolymer
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Green
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- Viscosity (After Mixing): 50 000-100100100000MPa.S(Brookfie
- Solid Content: 100%
- Open Time: 40-60 Min
- Set to Light Foot Traffic: 12 Hours
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: PU Adhesive for Synthetic Grass Joint Installation
- Application: Synthetic Turf
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Weatherability
- Composition: Organic Material
- Uses: Artificial Turf Installation Adhesive
- Color After Mixing: Green (Can Be Adjusted)
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 9:1
- Pot Life: 30-50 Min
- Initial Cure Time: 2 Hours
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Origin: Beijing, China
Flexibond 8265/8201 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive which is used for bonding jointing strips between synthetic grass sheets.
(1) No solvent, environmental friendly
(2) Uniform paste, easy to use
(3) Good adhesion and elasticity
(4) Excellent weather resistance
Technical Data of Flexibond 8265
*Testing temperature 23ºC and 50% RH
|Flexibond 8265||Flexibond 8201|
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Color||Green (can be adjusted)||Brown|
|Color after mixing||Green (can be adjusted)|
(Brookfield - RVT 7/20)
(Brookfield - RVT 2/20)
|Viscosity (after mixing)||50000-100000mpa.s (Brookfield - RVT 7/20)|
|Mixing ratio (by weight)||9||1|
|Pot life||30-50 mins|
|Open time||40-60 mins|
|Initial cure time||2 hours|
|Set to light food traffic||12 hours|
|Recommended working temperature||0ºC-30ºC|
|Shear strength (EN 12228-EN13744)||>1500N/100mm|
|Peel strength (EN 12228-EN13744)||>100N/100mm|
|Shelf life (unopened below 25ºC)||12 months||6 months|
According to the synthetic grass usage, substrates must be prepared according to current regulations and standards.
Synthetic Grass Preparation
Unroll and spread out the synthetic grass for several hours before starting installation to allow internal tension caused by the packaging to be reduced.
Empty barrel for mixing the adhesive: Must be clean and dry.
Mixing tool: Stick for mixing manually or electric mixer.
(2) Applying Process
Flexibond 8265/Flexibond 8201=9:1 (by weight)
The resin Flexibond 8265 should be mixed thoroughly before its mixing with the hardener Flexibond 8201. Mix the two components fast till the color is uniform, then mix for 1-2 more minutes.
Apply the adhesive with a notched trowel to achieve a fine appearance and effect.
Use up the mixer as soon as possible before its pot life.
Bond synthetic grass joint strips and press within adhesive open time, or the adhesion effect will be affected. Increase the pressure as high as possible with affecting the material forming.
Resin: 9kg/barrel, 27kg/barrel
Hardener: 1kg/barrel, 3kg/barrel
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Storage and Shelf Life
The product remains stable for 12 months (component A), 6 months (component B) if stored in its original sealed container, under shady and ventilated condition, avoiding direct sunlight and rain.
Recommended storage temperature: 0-30ºC.
Our Company and Certificate