Solvent Free PU (Polyurethane) Windscreen Direct Glazing Adhesive (Surtek 3668)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Surtek 3668
- Morphology: Black Paste
- Material: Polyurethane
- Main Agent Composition: Polyurethane Prepolymer
- Promoter Composition: Complexing Agent
- Color: Black
- Cure Mechanism: Moisture-Curing
- Shore a Hardness: ~ 60
- Tensile Strength: ≥ 8 N/mm^2
- Tear Strength: ≥ 10 N/mm
- Rate of Cure (23 ºC, 50% Rh): ≥ 3.5 mm/24hrs
- Transport Package: 310ml Cartridge, 400ml, 600ml Sausage
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Automobile
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: High Viscosity, High Shear Strength, Fast Cure
- Composition: Organic Material
- Density: 1.20±0.05 Kg/L
- Non-Sag Properties: Good
- Shear Strength: ≥ 5 N/mm^2
- Elongation at Break: ≥ 400%
- Tack-Free Time (23 ºC , 50% Rh): 20~40 Min
- Trademark: Surtek
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3506100090
Surtek 3668 is a one component, solvent free, high strength polyurethane adhesive sealant. It is non-sag, curing fast, of good initial strength. It does not contain solvent or PVC. And it has good vibration and weather resistance. The product is manufactured in accordance with ISO9001/ISO14001/TS16949.
One component, easy to apply
No sagginess, easy to apply in vertical surface
Surtek 3668 is used for windshield direct glazing. It is widely used for structural bonding and installation for windscreen of car, bus, train, boat, ect.
1. Use Comensflex Activator to make the substrate surface clean, dry, free of dust or grease.
2. Shake Comensflex Primer bottle to make the material even before using it. Use brush to apply the primer onto the cleaned surface for a thin layer.
3. Apply the sealant after the primer dried. Install the glass before the sealant tack free. The best working temperature is 20-30°C, humidity 50-70%
4. The sealant cures with moisture in the air. The lower the temperature and humidity is, the slower the curing is; and the higher the temperature and humidity is, the faster the curing is. Too high temperature and humidity may cause bubble in the cured sealant.
5. Avoid the adhesive sealant from alcohol, acid, ammonia chemicals. These chemicals will cause the adhesive sealant uncured.
Technical Data Sheet of Surtek 3668:
|Density||1.20 ± 0.05 kg/l|
|Tack-free time*||20~40 min|
|Rate of cure*||~3.5 mm per 24 hrs|
|Shore A hardness||60±5|
|Tensile strength||≥8 /mm2|
|Elongation at break||≥400%|
|Tear strength||≥10 N/mm|
|Shear strength (without primer)||≥5 N/ mm2|
|Service temperature (continuous)|
Short - term (up to 48 hrs)
|-40°C to +90°C|
Cartridge: 310ml/cartridge, 20 cartridges/carton
Sausage: 400ml/sausages, 600ml/sausage, 20 sausages/carton
When stored at the recommended conditions in original, unopened containers, this product has a shelf life of 9 months.
The recommended storage temperature is 5-25°C, humidity is <50% RH. It is strictly prohibited that the transportation or storage temperature is over 30°C or the humidity is over 80% RH. And high-temperature container transportation is prohibited as well.
Our Company and Certificate: