One Component Non-Sagging PU (polyurethane) Waterproof Coating (Comensflex 8268GNS)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Comensflex 8268GNS
- Appearance: Liquid
- Method: Brush
- Drying Method: Moisture Cured
- Substrate: Concrete and Others
- Elongation at Break (%): ≥500
- Tack-Free Time (H): ≤6
- MOQ: 1000 Kg
- Packaging: 18kg / 25kg Barrel
- Solid Content (%): ≥90
- Transport Package: 18kg Pail, 25kg Pail
- Origin: China
- Color: Grey
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
- Tensile Strength (MPa): ≥ 2.0
- Tear Strength (N/mm): ≥12
- Dry Time (H): ≤12
- Shelf Life: 12 Month
- Curing Mechanism: Moisture Curing
- Trademark: Comensflex
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Comensflex8268GNS is a one component, moisture curable polyurethane waterproof coating. It is an isocyanate polymer, which before operation, it is a type of amorphous liquid, and after operation, it reacts with moisture in the air and then create a flexible and seamless waterproof layer. It has high tensile strength, good weather resistance, oil resistance, abrasion resistance, acid and alkaline resistance, adaptation to structure pressure deformation, excellent waterproofing and adhesion performances. The coating has a wide range of applications for waterproofing for building and construction.
For various kinds of underground waterproof projects, such as subway, tunnel, concrete base slab construction in basement, internal and external walls, retaining wall. For various kinds of building's waterproof projects, such as housetop, wash-room, basement, kitchen, swimming pool, flowerbed, sluice gate, expansion joint, contraction joint, wall pipe, aqueduct, etc.
The product appearance and physical property are all accord with enterprise standard 1-C PU waterproof sealant(Q/FTGMH002-2010).
|1||Tensile strength (MPa)||≥2|
|2||Elongation at break (%)||≥500|
|3||Tear strength (N/mm)||≥12|
|4||Bending performance, -40c||No cracks|
|5||Tack-free time (h)||≤6|
|6||Dry time (h)||≤12|
The polyurethane waterproof coating Comensflex 8268GNS is anti-sagging, which is suitable for vertical surface.
Operation course as follows:
1. Basic surface treatment: Remove the earth, floating dust, perished, oil and grout. The basic surface should be made level off, dry and clean, rate of water content≤ 9%
2. Primer application: For dry, solid and clean concrete and mortar surface, the coating could be applied without primer, or Comensflex8268GNS can be served as primer. When cured, move to the next step.
3. Local enhancement: Some parts of construction should be treated ahead with the purpose of local enhancement, such as expansion joint, snug spot and pipeline joint. After the enhancement service, the overall waterproof operation can be taken.
4. The first coating operation: Scrape a layer of coating uniformly with plastic or rubber scraping panel. The layer should not be too thick or too thin (thickness is around 0.8mm). At the beginning, the operation should be accorded with the size and shape of the surface area, and make an overall plan of applying sequence. Scrape for the second time after the first layer is cured. The scraping method is same as the first time, but the scraping direction of should be vertical with the first time. Scrape for the third time if needed after the second layer is cured.
Consumption: Thickness=1mm, consumption is 1.2kg/m2; Thickness=1.5mm, consumption=1.8kg/m2; Thickness=2mm, consumption is 2.4kg/m2.
5. Make a piece of protection or finish: When the coating operation is finished but not completely cured, clean sand (the sand diameter is no bigger than 2mm) can be scattered on the coating surface, in order to enhance the adhesion between the coating layer and the cement mortar that will be covered on the layer. When the coating is completely cured and it is checked qualified, the cement mortar protection layer or the finish layer can be done.
18kg/pail, 25kg/pail or according to customer's requirement
Our Company and Certificate