Two Component PU Adhesive Sandwich Panels Laminating and Multi-Purpose Bonding (Flexibond 8207)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Transport Package:||Resin: 24kg, 1000kg Hardener: 6kg 250kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8207
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: Low Viscosity, Good Penetration
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- V Iscosity (After Mixing): 5000-8000MPa.S (Brookfield–rvt 6/20)
- Pot Life (23ºC): 40-60 Min
- Hardness Shore D: Approx 60
- Shelf Life (Resin): 12 Months
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Origin: China
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing and Thermosetting
- Color: Light Yellow
- The Color After Mixing: Light Yellow
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 5:1
- Open Time (23ºC, 50%Rh): 60-80 Min
- Shear Strength: ≥6MPa (Aluminum Alloy)
- Shelf Life (Hardener): 6 Months
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
Flexibond 8207 is a two-component polyurethane adhesive which is widely applied to manufacture heat-insulation and decoration integrated plate, ceiling board and metal partition of clean rooms.
It is suitable for various substrates, such as galvanized sheets, calcium silicate board, glass magnesium board, rook wool, PU foam, expanded polystyrene foam board, extruded polystyrene foam board, phenolic board, etc. The volume of adhesive will be expanded during the curing process.
(1) Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
(2) Cures fast, shortens heat or cold setting time.
(3) Foam percentage 30-100%, benefits to fill cracks between the substrates...
(4) Suitable for scraping operation.
(5) Solvent free, environmental friendly.
(6) Good humidity and heat resistance.
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Chemical base||Multiplehydroxyl compound||PAPI|
|The coloraftermixing||Light yellow|
(Brookfield - RVT 6/20)
(Brookfield - RVT 2/50)
|Viscosity (aftermixing)||5000-8000mpa.s (Brookfield-RVT 6/20)|
|Mixingratio (by weight)||100||20|
|Pot life (23c)||40-60 min|
|Open time (23c, 50%RH)||60-80 min|
|HardnessshoreD(GB/T 531-2008)||Approx 60|
|Shear strength (GB/T 7124-2008)||≥6 Mpa (Aluminum alloy)|
|Shelflife (unopened below 25c)||12months||6months|
Prepare a clean and dry drum for mixing the adhesive.
Mixing tool: Sticks for manual mixing or electric mixer.
Electronic scale: It would be better if the electronic scale can accurately weight to one decimal.
(2)Substrates Surface Treatment:
The substrates should be clean and dry and of no grease, dust, or other contaminations. The substrates can be cleaned by alcohol or acetone. If the metal surface is coated with primer, or the surface is polished, the adhesion can be improved significantly.
(3)Flexibond 8207/Flexibond 8200=5 : 1
The resin (8207) should be uniformly stirred before it is mixed with the hardener (8200). Mix the two components uniformly. Mix for 1-2 more minutes after the two components color is well mixed. Use up the mixer as soon as possible before its pot life, or less frequent principle can be taken.
The adhesive can be coated with spreading machine, rollers or serrated scrapers manually. The adhesive should be coated uniformly on the substrate surface. The recommended dosage is 200-400G/M2. The dosage varies with the roughness of the substrate surface.
The adhesive should be coated within its pot life.
Substrates have been coated with adhesive should be pressed within open time, or the adhesion strength will be affected. Raise the compounding pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming.
The curing speed and the time to form adhesion vary with the temperature. The curing speed is slower and it takes longer time for pressing as the temperature is lower; The curing speed is faster and it takes shorter time for pressing as the temperature is higher. The pressing time is 4 hours under 23.
(7) Working Condition
Recommended working condition: Temperature 5-30, relative humidity <80. The curing speed will be affected if the temperature is too low. And too much bubble will be formed if the humidity it too high.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
(1) The adhesive sealant should be used up once mixed. The remaining sealant cannot be used if viscosity appears too large or its state is like jelly.
(2) Do not apply the product together with other adhesives. Please enquire to our technicians if you have such a need.
(3) The information and recommendations related to the application and end-use of COMENS' products are given in good faith based on COMENS' current knowledge and experience of the products when properly stored, handled and applied under normal conditions. This information must on no account be used as a substitute for necessary prior tests which alone can ensure that a product is suitable for a given use, due to the practical differences in materials, substrates and actual site conditions. Users are requested to check that they are in possession of the latest version of this documents and COMENS' is at their disposal to supply any additional information.
Our Company and Certificate