Polyurethane Glue for Aluminum Composite Panel and Sandwich Stucture Bonding (Flexibond 8211)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Flexibond 8211
- Morphology: Solvent Free
- Material: Polyurethane
- Characteristic: High Adhesion Strength
- Curing Mechanism: Poly Addition
- Density (Resin): 1.50±0.05 G/Cm^3
- V Iscosity (After Mixing): 5000-10000MPa.S
- Pot Life (23ºC): 50-70 Min
- Hardness Shore D: Approx 70
- Trademark: Flexibond
- Specification: ISO9001, ISO14001
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Bonding Function: Structural Adhesive
- Application: Building Materials
- Classification: Room Curing and Thermosetting
- Color: White
- The Color After Mixing: Light Yellow
- Density (Hardener): 1.2±0.05 G/Cm^3
- Mixing Ratio (by Weight): 4:1
- Open Time (23ºC, 50%Rh): 60-80 Min
- Shear Strength: ≥12MPa (Aluminum Alloy)
- Transport Package: Resin: 24kg/Barrel Hardener: 6kg/Barrel
- Origin: China
(1) Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
(2) Cures fast, shortens heat or cold setting time.
(3) Solvent free, environmental friendly.
(4) Good humidity and heat resistance.
Technical Data of Flexibond 8211
|Flexibond 8211 (Resin)||Flexibond 8200 (Hardener)|
|Curing mechanism||Poly addition|
|Chemical base||Multiplehydroxyl compound||PAPI|
|The coloraftermixing||Light yellow|
|Density (beforecuring)||1.50±0.05 g/cm3||1.2±0.05 g/cm3|
|Mixingratio (by weight)||4||1|
|Pot life (23 ºC)||30-50 min|
|Open time (23 ºC, 50%RH)||50-70 min|
Hardness shore D
|≥ 12 Mpa (Aluminum alloy)|
Flat tensile strength
|≥ 1.5 Mpa|
Climbing drum peel strength
|Shelflife (unopened below 25 ºC)||12 months||6 months|
(1) Adhesive Coating:
The recommended dosage is 200-400G/M2. The dosage varies with the roughness of the substrate surface.
(2) Mixing Ratio
Flexibond 8211/Flexibond 8200=4: 1 (by weight)
The resin (8211) should be uniformly stirred before it is mixed with the hardener (8200). Mix the two components uniformly. Mix for 1-2 more minutes after the two components color is well mixed.
(3) Adhesive Coating Temperature:
The adhesion should be taken within its open time. The open time and curing speed will be affected if the temperature is too high or too low.
Raise the pressing pressure as high as possible without affecting the material forming.
(5) Pressing time
The pressing time is 6-8 hours. The adhesive is fully cured in 7 days. The higher the temperature is, the faster the curing is. The pressing time can reach 30 mins under the temperature of 80.
Recommended Cleaner: Acetone, butanone.
The packaging can be adjusted according to customer's requirement.
Our Company and Certificate